Professional Development IT PAYS TO KNOW
Mark your calendar for
With more than 190 federal
and provincial regulations
and changes each year,
staying payroll compliant
is one of the biggest
challenges employers face.
Ensure compliance and reduce the risk of audits and
penalties with help from Professional Development
seminars from Canadian Payroll Association (CPA).
CPA offers seminars for all levels from beginner to advanced. On
a variety of topics covering Learning Payroll, Taxable Benefits,
Employment Standards, Pensions and more. Check our calendar for
a seminar in your area.
Learn more at payroll.ca.
Call 416-487-3380 ext 118 or 1-800-387-4693 ext 118.
Stay Current Stay Compliant Become a CPA member and get preferred rates on seminars.
CPA_PD Ad 7.125x4.75.indd 1 14-01-02 1:16 PM
HR ETHICS COORDINATOR
“Secure Corporate Culture - Safeguard Operating Margins”
Learn how to:
• Promote ethical Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Recognize, pre-empt and mitigate ethical risk factors
• Build a structured, union-friendly and reprisal-free
• Respond to ethical issues and challenges in the workplace
• Apply ethical decision-making modelling techniques
• Enhance your ethics case study facilitation skills
National Training Institute
“A comprehensive and invaluable program,
providing the requisite tools every HR professional
needs to address today’s ethical issues in a morally
Joanne – HR Director
Course dates: Kingston
1-877-346-0363 www.thecommissionaires.com firstname.lastname@example.org
68 ❚ MAY/JUNE 2014 ❚ HR PROFESSIONAL